Monday, November 17, 2008

I have 15 minutes before class...

I suppose this will be the only time I have to update today because I have class, then a meeting, then work till 5, and last night at 11, I finally got that final paper assignment emailed to me, so I'll be working on that. Oh! And a lab too! That doesn't get assigned until today.

Anyway, I'm beginning to realize that when my mind and my heart don't want to do something, I feel sick. For instance, I feel sick sitting here in this empty classroom, because I'd much rather be sleeping due to the fact that last night I couldn't fall asleep because I felt sick thinking about today. I was up until 2 in the morning watching crap TV, I know I know, TMZ is not a good way to make myself tired, but I tried! Celebrity gossip (if you could even call that junk that comes out of that show gossip...) does not make you tired folks! And they get you by putting up your favorite celebrity and then cutting to commercial so you have to wait for more.

I waited about 15 minutes for Guy Fieri. And then after that, I watched some Iron Chef until it was getting ridiculous and I needed to sleep.

I've been doing that a lot lately, not sleeping, and it's becoming a severe problem. I don't know if it's because I'm always thinking, or feel like I have something to do, because it's definitely not that I'm not tired. I'm exhausted, all the time. But for some reason sleep just won't come. I think that maybe I need that pill that "dissolves fast for quick rest, and then the second half dissolves slowly to keep you asleep," but at the same time there could be some very simple reason for my lack of sleep.

Things were easier in the beginning of this year when I used to meditate, maybe I need to start doing that again, in order to finally rest.

In the meantime, I should sign off and put my brain into class mode. Wednesday is the last day of this god forsaken class and I couldn't be happier.




1 comment:

LA.SH said...

TMZ is such a funny show.